November 16th, 2017
Grand River Hospital’s annual community meeting was a success!
Thanks to you, the annual community meeting was a huge success! Travelling from every corner of Waterloo Wellington, donors, community members and GRH staff heard about how the hospital is embracing innovation and building partnerships to advance exceptional care.
- Kurtis McBride, CEO and Co-Founder, Miovision
- Janice Deganis, Board Chair, Grand River Hospital
- Malcolm Maxwell, President and CEO, Grand River Hospital
- Dr. Tina Mah, Vice President of Research and Education, Grand River Hospital
- Dr. Darren Knibutat, Chief and Medical Director of Medical Imaging, Grand River Hospital and St. Mary’s General Hospital
- Tracey Bailey, President and CEO, Grand River Hospital Foundation
The annual community report, Stories of Exceptional Care, was officially launched and attendees enjoyed a debut of a new video that showcases how technology is being used at GRH.
We’d love you to join us at the next event! To find out more, email email@example.com or call 519-749-4205.
Video made possible by GRHF supporter: